My top goal in helping people to sell their homes is two-fold:
- To provide the level of care necessary to make your experience as straightforward, stress-free, and smooth as possible
- And to provide the expertise and experience that is vital in maximizing your financial return
I know all about the ins, the outs, the challenges, and the stresses of making a major move – regardless of whether it is local or long-distance. It is my goal to both expedite and simplify the process for you.
If you would like to know what your home is worth in the current market, please fill out the simple form below and I will email or call you back right away.
I offer as a standard the following to my home sellers:
- A comparative market analysis comparing your home to homes in your neighborhood or area (get started now by filling out the simple form above)
- Unmatched market knowledge and the ability to price your home appropriately based on in-depth market research
- Professional Grade Photography and HD Video of your home
- Premuim Marketing through Direct Mail, Internet, and Print Media
- Extensive internet marketing using the top-ranked webpage for Bluffton Real Estate searches (and dozens of other sites)
- Proven success: My company sells more real estate in the local market than any other company (more than the #2, #3 and #4 companies combined)
- Extensive training in the handling of Short Sales (I am a CDPE and SFR) if you need to sell your home for less than what is owed
- Suggestions to stage your home and to create “curb appeal.”
- Up to 4 hours of complimentary home staging services provided by HSR Certified Professional Home Stager if needed
- Help in both receiving offers and help in negotiating those offers
- Simple to use e-signature software and paperless transaction management…no need for you to come in to my office to sign paperwork or fumble with a fax or scanner.
- Premium Moving Concierge Service by Updater to simplify your move
The level of care you receive from the real estate agent you choose can make all the difference in the experience you have. Not only is choosing the right agent a major factor in the ultimate sale of your home on a financial level, but the level of care you receive can truly make a difference in how easy or difficult you find the process.
While I welcome questions from my current clients, I also thoroughly enjoy answering questions and concerns from people who have not yet chosen a real estate agent with whom to work. I truly welcome telephone calls and e-mails from those who are simply “in the market” to find a real estate agent.
I would be happy to talk to you over the telephone, or to meet with you in person if you desire. I would love the opportunity to take a look at your home and offer suggestions and strategies for helping you sell it.
Please do not hesitate to call me with any questions on my cell phone at 843-338-2120. //